Valentine Card Verses

Valentine Card Verses

Are You searching, Valentines Cards Verses for your homemade happy valentines cards. Here are the few verses.

Oh, my sweet Knight! For a moment I thought
I had died and gone to heaven.
Now I see that I am very much alive,
and heaven has been brought to me.

VALENTINE CARD VERSE 02
I hope you know CPR,
cuz you take my breath away!

VALENTINE CARD VERSE 03

Do you have a sunburn baby,
or are you always this hot?

VALENTINE CARD VERSE 04
All the love that history knows,
is said to be in every rose.
Yet all that could be found in two,
is less than what I feel for you.

VALENTINE CARD VERSE 05
For my wife...my one and only valentine. You are very special.

VALENTINE CARD VERSE 06
For my Valentine... with Lots of Love.

VALENTINE CARD VERSE 07

VALENTINE CARD VERSE 08
Just want to tell you that you are special,
And to wish you a very Happy Valentines Day.

VALENTINE CARD VERSE 09
With Lots of LOVE ... from my HEART!
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive